Learn to conceptualize, build, execute, and optimize your digital outbound sales efforts.
My Scaleable Digital Sales Systems Workshop is a 10 week program designed to to upgrade traditionally successful sales teams and techniques with the power of digital tools.
To apply for this workshop, please submit your application below. Due to the intensive nature of this program, placements are limited.
Outbound Sales, Digitized.
What’s in the course?
My 8 week workshop for Scaleable Digital Sales Systems consists of a series of intensive 1-on-1 workshops on key concepts, theory and tools for digital sales techniques.
The program consists of 32 hours of coaching and collaboration sessions, spread out over 10 weeks. We’ll take each week to focus on a particular element of successful digital sales systems, dividing our time between theory and collaborative exercises. Each week will build on the accomplishments in prior weeks, and you’ll be feeling confident and prepared to manage and scale your new digital sales systems.
In total, this program entails 32 hours of personal workshop sessions and has a final cost of $4,800 + GST. Full payment is required prior to beginning the course.
Depending on certain organizational factors, your application may be eligible for federal and/or provincial funding to help pay for the course fees. Please contact us directly for more information on available program funding.
Week 1: Introduction to Outbound Sales
- Topic 1 – Introductory Session and Discussion of Organizational Goals
- Topic 2 – General Outbound Sales Theory
- Topic 3 – In-depth Analysis of Existing Outbound Sales Efforts
Week 2: Introduction to Popular Digital Outbound Sales Channels/Platforms
- Topic 1 – Using Email for Outbound Sales
- Topic 2 – Using LinkedIn for Outbound Sales
- Topic 3 – Alternative Sources for Acquiring Prospects
Week 3: Introduction to the CRM
- Topic 1 – What is a CRM, Best Practices
- Topic 2 – What CRM is best for You?
- Topic 3 – How to Integrate Your Chosen CRM
Week 4: Analysis of Email as an Outbound Sales Channel
- Topic 1 – The Difference between Warm Email, Cold Email, and Spam
- Topic 2 – What Email Tools are Best for You
- Topic 3 – Developing Your Email Message
Week 5: Analysis of LinkedIn as an Outbound Sales Channel
- Topic 1 – LinkedIn Ads vs LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Topic 2 – How to Build an Initial Sales List on LinkedIn
- Topic 3 – Crafting Your Sales Pitch for LinkedIn InMail
Week 6 - Using Inbound Ads to Supplement Outbound Efforts
- Topic 1 – Google Ads Theory & Intentional Advertising
- Topic 2 – Proper Google Ads Account Structure
- Topic 3 – Using Google Search Estimates as Forecasting Exercises
Week 7 - Advanced Inbound Ads Techniques
- Topic 1 – Breaking Down Keyword Structure Strategy
- Topic 2 – What Bidding Strategy is Best?
- Topic 3 – Using Advanced Bid Adjustments For Increased Efficiency
Week 8 - Introduction to Google Analytics
- Topic 1 – Tools of the Trade – Overview of Google Analytics
- Topic 2 – Understanding Your Acquisition Data
- Topic 3 – Integrating Tag Manager with Analytics Events
Week 9 - Best Practices for Nurturing Leads
- Topic 1 – The difference between a Prospect and a Lead
- Topic 2 – When to Pick Up the Phone
- Topic 3 – What Content does Your Prospect Want?
Week 10 - Executing, Reviewing, and Optimizing Your Sales Efforts
- Topic 1 – Where to Begin and How to Stay Organized
- Topic 2 – What Metrics are Important for Measuring Success
- Topic 3 – How to Prioritize Specific Optimizations and Set Up A/B Tests
Apply for placement today!
Or, feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions you might have. I’m always happy to set up a 1-on-1 introductory call to learn more about you, your brand, and your goals.